SEM or Search Engine Marketing:
|What is SEM (paid and organic search Results on Google)|
|Search Engine Ranking Formula|
|factors in quality score|
Types of Advertisements in internet marketing:
|Types of Adwords Ads|
- Search engine ads/ search ads:- these are nothing but the ads that are displayed in search results when using search a keyword in search engine.
- display ads:- these ads are shown in the side of search results when user searches on a search engine, for example, you will see mobiles to buy when you search for any mobile on Google.
- Banner Ads:- these ads are specifically shown on another website which are relevant to your ads content and at a higher rank in search engine.
- Video Ads:- these ads are generally short promos like you have seen on you-tube while watching any video.
- Call to action/ shopping ads:- these ads are generally shopping ads when you search about any mobile/laptop you get some result with buy now option which will take you to the buying page directly.
CPM: Stands for Cost per thousand visitors, that is when you select this option then your advertiser will spend ads on publisher portals like websites, blogs, apps and whether that ads were seen by visitor or not you will be charged for it that is if on a website or blog your ads are at bottom and user did not scroll down then also you will be charged that’s one of the defects in this option.
CPC/PPC: Stands for Cost per Click or Pay Per Click, that is let’s say your ad is shown in search results and whenever any user will click on your paid result or ad then and then only you will get charged for it. Most of the peoples choose this option.
CPL: Stands for Cost per Lead, that is whenever your goal of the lead form is get completed or you get a customer info on his request then only your ads will get charged. publisher doesn’t like it much so this option is not much used.
CPA/CPS: Stands for Cost per Acquisition or Cost per Sale, lets say you have an online e-commerce website and you choose this option then you will be charged only when your product got sold and so beneficial for your side but as if you don’t sell anything then how publisher will earn so this option is also not much used.
CPI: Stands for Cost per Install basically for app users who have their apps for their store or business and they promote that. You might have seen there are some apps available that pay you some money for download any mobile app and install on your mobile and use it for some time. That’s how they got the money and so how a user also. This is a good idea but not much because some threats are present as stated above, like if people only install your app for money then how you will get a conversion?
|Types of Digital Ads|
Hope you have to get some knowledge about How SEM works and what is actual SEM if you have any question please comment below